Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Music!

MySpace.com Blogs - JenJo MySpace Blog

Shared via AddThis

Oh yeah...  I forgot how much I enjoyed posting what new CD's I've bought, and giving a short review of them...
Rise Against - The Sufferer and the Witness - Pretty freaking amazing!  I've seen Rise Against live twice now... I don't really like them live.  They just play their music and go on about it, don't really show that they care about their fans or put a ton of emotion into the music.  But.. the CD is way good.  I like all but one song, it's a slower one, but I don't know the name of it.  Other than that one song, I love this CD!
Aiden - Nightmare Anatomy - I saw Aiden at the Taste of Chaos tour, and I liked them a lot!  But, they are better live than they are on the CD.  They have a few good songs, but I really have to be in the mood to listen to them or else they just sound really bad.
I think those are the only CD's I've bought since I last posted what new CD's I have.  I can't wait for The Used's new CD!!  It comes out in May...I am definately getting that one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment