Thursday, October 13, 2011

Adventures of a Prego Lady

Lance's company is really three companies in one.

One of them, is a jewelry company.  They have some pretty cute stuff.  Last week, Lori, one of the nice ladies that is in charge of bCharmed, gave me two pairs of earrings that they don't have in their catalogue yet.  They are so cute!  Seriously, the cutest earrings I own.  They are also sterling silver.  I was so happy I almost cried!

Well, Sierra's wedding is on Saturday, and I wanted to get some new jewelry to wear.  I decided that maybe I should use my discount at bCharmed to get a nice necklace.  I picked a nice pearl necklace with a pretty flower on it.  I already have a matching pair of earrings and some bracelets.  When Lance went to pay for it, Lori gave it to him for free.

Lance told me and I cried.  Then we laughed at me crying.  It was such a kind thing for Lori to do.  The necklace retails for $35.  I was so happy!


Last night Lance and I went grocery shopping.  Do you know what I found?  Well, Lance saw them first...  We found pomegranates!  I was so happy that I started crying right there.  Lance laughed.  Then I laughed.  Then we walked closer and saw that they were almost $4 a piece.

Are you kidding me?  Maybe I've never paid attention to the price before.  I thought they were usually 2 for $5.  Either way, $4 a piece is a lot when you want to purchase 10.  So I started crying again, out of sadness.  Then Lance laughed, then I laughed.  Then Lance told me to buy some anyway because he knew I'd been wanting them for months.  So we bought 2.

This is the first week I've been emotional.  Guess it hit me later than I thought it would.


Oh yeah, we watched Lion King, and I cried in the first 5 minutes.  It was so intense having all those animals bow to baby Simba.  I had to stop watching.  That movie is too much for me.

I think I would have cried even if I weren't pregnant.  That movie is sad.

In other news, Lily moves around a lot in the evenings.  I'll feel a bump on one side, then another on the other side, then up high and then down low.  Really strange.  I described it the other day as dancing, but really, what the heck she doing in there?  Right now it's light little flutters that are almost ignorable, but pretty interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment