Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Exhausted

I'm really thankful I have the opportunity to work from home.  However, it is not easy.  Work was always mentally exhausting.  I don't know a stronger word than exhausted to describe how I feel.  Between taking care of a newborn, working 7 hours a day from my home, and doing Insanity, I'm beat.

And it's only Tuesday.

I'm so lucky that Lily sleeps for at least one six-hour stretch at night.  I don't know what I would do without that.  But, I would like a good 8 hours straight... 

I can't really complain about it though.  I have it easier than a lot of people.  I truly feel blessed to be in the position I am in and to have the opportunities that I have.

Lance and I have been planning some family-friendly activities to do.  This weekend we were thinking about going to the dinosaur museum in Vernal.  I haven't been there in years!

Interesting fact: The day Lance asked me to be his girlfriend, my family had gone to Vernal to the dinosaur museum.  That was July 6, 2002.  Technically Lance became my boyfriend on July 7th, because it was 1am that morning. :-)

In August we want to go to San Fransisco.  I've never been there!  The Atlanta Braves are playing against whatever baseball team is in San Fran (I don't really care for baseball...), so Lance wants to go to that game.  I think it will be a fun little getaway.  I want to see the golden gate bridge, and that famous row of houses that was the scene for the opening credits of Full House.  I also want to ride a trolley, and visit the beach.  I think these things are all doable with a 5 month old baby, no?

We also got the Seven Peaks pass of all passes (just like practically everyone else in Utah).  So we'll be doing that fun stuff too.

Hopefully I won't be too exhausted for all this stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment