Monday, June 2, 2014

Focus T25 - Week 10 (First Week of Gamma Round!)

Day 72 - Monday | Speed 3.0

Let me start by saying this is my least favorite "Speed" video. It's in the same format as Speed 1.0 and Speed 2.0, but it's not nearly as fun. It is very hard to follow, and the moves are pretty difficult.  I didn't do much of this workout.

And there were no modified moves. I'm going to die if the rest of the Gamma videos don't have modified moves..

Day 73 - Tuesday | Rip't Up

At several points during this video, I thought, "What.the.<expletive that is also a place>?!"

I have never yelled, screamed, or cried out in pain so much in any workout in my life.

I have never heard of or seen people lift weights in the ways I was just supposed to.

I am still using the 5lb dumbbells, and I do wish I had heavier ones, however, I also wish I had lighter ones.  They all switch to lighter ones to hold during superman and whatnot.  If the buff guys are using 2lb dumbbells, maybe I should get .5 lb dumbbells. Or maybe those weighted gloves?  I wonder how light those come...

Today I did just that move without dumbbells, and it was still hard.


Oh my gosh, I just went to scratch my head, and I could barely lift my arm high enough.  What is going on?

Rip't up indeed!

Day 74 - Wednesday | Extreme Circuit

Um, another, "What the heck?" day.  Apparently I know nothing about lifting weights, because everything was pretty new to me!

After yesterday's workout, my entire body was sore before I was even done working.  When I woke up, it was about the same.  I didn't really want to work out today, but once I warmed up, the soreness went away, and I was able to do more strange moves.  And now I'm more sore.  Mostly my arms, chest, back and obliques.

I'm really enjoying this so far!

Day 75 - Thursday | The Pyramid

I have no idea what "The Pyramid" entails, but it sounds terrifying.  Like doing a burpee and 1 squat, then 2 burpees and 2 squats, then three, then four... and keep going up and up for 25 minutes.

I'm sure there's more than just 2 moves, but, still, terrifying.

But anyway, I didn't do The Pyramid (booming voice) today. I took Lily swimming.  The Pyramid will have to wait for tomorrow.

Day 76 - Friday | Speed 3.0

Ok, so I didn't do The Pyramid or Speed 3.0.  Whatevs.

I should probably get motivated and hit it hard next week.

I've been working until 3 or 4 or 5 am every night for the past month.  I'm a little burnt out, so I'm proud of the (little) I did make this week...

Day 77 - STATurday

I didn't weigh myself.  I know, the suspense is killing you, isn't it?  Did I gain weight after taking practically a month off?  Will I ever get down to my goal weight?  (I'm being sarcastic, dudes.)

Day 78 - Stretch

I worked an extra day, since we've been busy and people are out of town.  S'cool.  I'll hit it hard tomorrow. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment