Thursday, March 3, 2011

Insanity Day 10: Plyometric Cardio Circuit

Second to Pure Cardio, this is the hardest video so far.  But it is also my favorite.  The music gets intense and helps me keep pushing.

I'm still only doing each circuit twice, and I'm still only wearing the Easy Tone shoes for the warm-up.  I should wear the Easy Tone shoes throughout the day, but I'd rather not wear them outside.  So maybe I'll wear them around the house each evening.  Not that I walk much when I'm at home, but at least they'll get stretched out or worn in a bit faster.

Tomorrow I would be doing Cardio Recovery, but I decided that since I'm a day behind I'll skip it this week.  This means that my first two-workout day will be on Saturday (like it should be) instead of Monday.  Insanity is nice and gives you one day each week off, which is Sunday for me.

Insanity all the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment