Thursday, November 30, 2006

Just a line or 2

MySpace.com Blogs - JenJo MySpace Blog

Shared via AddThis

Sitting at home....workin and what not, but it's pretty much slow, so I thought I'd drop a line about life and such.
I'm almost done Christmas shopping, just need to buy Lance, Sierra, and Weston something.  It's funny that I waited to buy the 3 more important people (besides my immediate family) something last...  I guess I'm just waiting for my bonus so I can get them something really nice.
Been really tired lately.  I'm thinking it's the weather, but having a careless roomate doesn't really help much either.  I won't say much more, 'cause it's just something between me and her...but then again, we don't talk to each other.  She's too fake, and I'm too blunt.
My blonde hair looks good, to me.  I like it a lot!  It's nice to have a change once in a while.  If you haven't changed your hair color recently, I'd strongly suggest it.
Anyway, have a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment