Wednesday, June 6, 2007

The Used

MySpace.com Blogs - JenJo MySpace Blog

Shared via AddThis

I heart The Used!
I finally bought their latest album: Lies for the Liars.  Is it as good as I had hoped?  YES!  They have 3 songs that are solely about lovey dovey things, and a few slight references to love or girls in other songs, so I'm wondering... has Bert fallen in love? Hmm...  Anyhow, I've added one of the songs from this CD to Lance's and my Wedding Mix to be played at our reception.  So if you come to our reception, keep an ear out for it.  It's pretty amazing!
I also bought...ahem *cough* *cough* O-Town...*cough*  Yeah, big mistake.  Does anyone remember them?  They were that one band that was created on a TV show.  Band?  Can I call them a band?  No.  They are a singing group, and a mightily poor one at that.  All their songs are about sex. But whatever...  I feel bad for whoever has paid full price for this p.o.s album... I only paid $4, and I'm regretting it horribly.
Thanks for taking time out of your life, to visit mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment