Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Blog Time!

MySpace.com Blogs - JenJo MySpace Blog

Shared via AddThis

Just feel like blogging it up!
Busy times for me this month! 
Work has gone absolutely out of control.  I barely have time for lunch lately, and they've even asked me to come in on Saturdays.  I really didn't want to, but I guess I just have a hard time saying no when it comes to my job.
Weddings, weddings galore!  My friend, Tenille and Brandon are getting married this Saturday, congrats!  My cousin Sundy, and forgive me but I don't know her fiance's name, are getting married in June!  Then Eric (my bro) and Kate are planning an August wedding!  Then my friend Weston and Sara are getting married Sept. 16th!  Carly (an old friend) is marrying her b/f of like 4 years or something... not sure when, September or November, I think?  Richard (my co-worker) is marrying a good friend of 16 years/soul mate on May 30th!  Congrats to all the wedding people!  2008 is the year of weddings!
The Jazz lost in game 6 against the Lakers. So no more late nights in SLC for me and my hottie of a husband.  I'm kind of sad, but at the same time, relieved.  But, we got season tickets again for next year, so it's only a matter of time until it starts all over again!
Sierra introduced me to this game: Life - Twists and Turns.  I'm totally addicted.  I would like to play right now, except it's at her house... and yea... I can't exactly go there right now!  Also, her little baby is a STUD.  So cute, I love him.
One Tree Hill had it's 5th season finale today.  So sad!  But I heard they got picked up for season 6!  I'm so glad!  I thought this might be the end!!  I love that show way too much.  But hey... everyone has their guilty pleasure, right?
If you're in a music rut, spend a few mins and check out some songs on my playlist.  They are da bomb!
Well that's enough random thoughts for tonight.  What a good little update on my life right now, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment