Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I'm Talking to YOU (...maybe...)

MySpace.com Blogs - JenJo MySpace Blog

Shared via AddThis

I know I've done this before, but I would like to do it again.
I'm going to say some things here that I would like to say to some people, but that I could never get the guts to say to their faces... so here goes.
1.  We used to be good friends, best friends in fact.  I used to feel like I could call you for anything, anytime.  Now I feel like I can't call you at all.  We haven't even hung out in over a year.  What's up with that?  I used to try to keep contact, but you wouldn't ever text or call back, so I gave up.
2.  I'll never forget the time a couple years ago, when I was in a deep depression and one night I had a severe anxiety attack and you were there for me.  You told me that we should go on a walk together.  You hugged me... I don't think we had ever hugged before.  I'm not a huggy person... but that was something I needed at that time.  I just want to say thanks... and I'm glad to know that you're there for me, no matter what.
3.  I want to apologize to you for how I've treated you.  To your face I'm pretty nice(ish) but I talk really bad trash behind your back.  I need to stop doing that.  You seem get all awkward when I'm around.  I don't know if I intimidate you, or what, but I wish you wouldn't be all awkward.  I don't want to make you feel how you feel around someone else we both know...
That's all for now… if I think of more, I'll add it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment