Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Temptation

MySpace.com Blogs - JenJo MySpace Blog

Shared via AddThis

1.  The act of tempting; enticement or allurement.
2.  Something that tempts, entices, or allures.
3.  The fact or state of being tempted, esp. to evil.
-Synonyms: lure, attraction, pull, seduction, inducement  (Dictionary.com)

I was allured into doing something I promised myself and everyone else I would never do. 

What was my reasoning behind not heeding to this enticement in the first place?  Well...  everyone else was doing it.  I didn't want to be the last person to experience this, and have everyone be a know-it-all about it.  I'm selfish, and proud.  So, in secrecy (somewhat secrecy, thanks to my bestest friend for lending me the objects of my desire) I succumbed to my temptation.

And I loved it.

I do not regret my decision. 

There's a reason why everyone else is doing it.

You might be wondering what this great temptation was, but I'm not going to tell you. Due to my pride and my ever so growing ego, I will not confide in others what I have done.  Let your mind wander.

No comments:

Post a Comment