Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Women's Expo

I chickened out on posting before and after pics, if you didn't notice.  I had a four pack for a couple of days but since I stopped working out I think it went away.  Maybe it's just all in my head, who knows.  Anyway, the past three weeks I've just been randomly doing a video when I can drag my bum out of bed at 6am.  I've lost my drive.  Last week I was determined to start it up again, but after three days of working out and the soreness starting all over again, but in different places this time, I uh... stopped.  But, my alarm is officially set for me to wake up at 6am tomorrow.  So why am I blogging and not sleeping?  I dunno.  I'm retarded.

I went to the Women's Expo at UVU on Saturday.  It was awesome!  I went with Lolly.  I love her!  We had a lot of fun.  We got our makeup done by Marinello students, and I got a custom airbrush spray tan for $25!  That's a steal of a deal, since the Mystic tan is about the same price, but the Mystic doesn't look as natural.  After I got my spray tan they took my picture.  So if she posts that on her blog I'll use that as my Insanity "after".  Maybe it will make me look leaner than I really am.  Hahaha.

Bentley is all better... but she still looks kinda fat to me.  It's ok though, I still love her.

I've been watching Dancing With the Stars this season.  This is actually only my second season of watching the show...  and I love it.  I am completely hooked!  My favorite is Chad Ochocinco.  He's not the greatest dancer, but he's my favorite to watch.  He's so flirty and I love it!  Pretty sure that Nicole is going to win.  Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment