Saturday, November 13, 2010

This is My Life

How about them Jazz?!  4-0 on this road trip.  Unfortunately, every single game they were behind by a lot and had to come back to win.  Very impressive, but also very scary.  I like close games, but four in a row is a bit much for my stress levels.  Whew.  Big game Monday night against the Thunder.  We won last time in Oklahoma City, but... well, I really haven't figured out this team yet, so who knows what will happen.  I wouldn't be too surprised if they won all these games on the road and then came home and lost.  It's just so random right now, I think.

When we watch the games at home, Lance sits in a chair really close to the TV, I sit on the couch, and the doggies wrestle on the floor.  The refs make a bad call, Lance yells something nasty at the TV, and the doggies run to their mommy for protection.  It's kinda cute.  I tell them, "It's ok, he's not mad at you."  But they stay by me anyway for a few minutes, until they forget and go back to wrestling on the floor.  Then repeat the above.  It is fun.

On another note, I am so excited!  For what, you ask?  Harry Potter.  Oh yes.  I love love love it.  I have grown up with Harry.  And by "grown up" I mean, I was 11 when I started reading Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone.  Yeup, so I was the same age as the famous trio when it all began.  So yeah, literally, grew up with them.  They're real!  Just kidding, I'm not that silly.  But still.  Harry Potter, love the books, love the movies!  Lance and I have a tradition where we go to Vegas to see the movie.  It's kind of silly, but hey, it's a vacation, right?  This year we are leaving Thursday morning and taking our time driving down there.  When we check in to our hotel, we'll probably take a nap or something, because we plan to see it at midnight at an IMAX down there.  We also get to check another hotel off of our "stay in every hotel on the Vegas strip" from our bucket list.  We're staying at the Imperial Palace this time.  Not too fancy shmancy, but a great location!  As far as what else we'll be doing when we go down there... we have no clue.  We kinda just like winging it.

I would like to say that my little sisters are my heroes.  Elise is just plain cool.  The way she dresses, the music she's into (I have to admit, it's a little funky, but, still cool), and she doesn't care what you think about her.  Awesome.  I love her.  Emilee is a fabulous singer.  She sounds like an angel, err, how I would imagine one.  She should definitely get a record deal and travel the world and be famous.  Her testimony is very strong, and she surrounds herself with people that help her keep it that way.  Awesome. I love her.  Jessica is very headstrong.  She likes to be in control, she likes things done her way and in her own time.  She'll speak her mind.  She doesn't care what you think.  She loves to have fun and play games with the family.  Awesome.  I love her. I like to go to my parents' house, have Elise play silly music, and then dance like a fool with them.  It is fun.  Pretty much one of my favorite things to do.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment