Tuesday, February 10, 2009

♥♥♥ It's Called...Love

On my way to work today I was listening to the radio, as I always do, and today they had someone talking about how women should romance their husbands and not expect their husbands to romance them all of the time. It really hit me hard. I am terrible at being romantic, and I always expect my husband to be romantic. Anyway, they put in a plug for this great site with all sorts of tips and products and things on how to be romantic for your husband. I freaking love it! I would post the site on here, but I don't want Lancee to see. ☺

So, if you're curious, just let me know and I'll be happy to tell you the site!

One of my favorite things I found on the site was a quiz on whether or not your husband is a priority in your life or not. I for sure need to straighten some things out! I guess that happens after you're together for almost 7 years.

Last week I was dreading Valentine's Day and now I'm totally looking forward to it. I'm so excited!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jenn!
    My photographer is a girl named Jessica Bateman. She is a photography student at UVU, and a girl I know from choir. She is really amazing though, huh?!

    ReplyDelete