Friday, February 6, 2009

Scraps of Love



I ♥ scrabooking. Seriously.

But I am so stinking behind it's not even funny!

I went over to Lance's parents' house on Monday to scrapbook with his mom while Lance and his dad went to the Jazz game. When I was gathering my stuff together to take it over there, I realized that I haven't developed pictures in months. Maybe even more!

I still need to scrapbook our engagement photos...

and honeymoon photos...



Those were almost 2 years ago! 2 years for engagement, a little over 1.5 for honeymoon... so... yea that's slack for sure. Luckily, I have scrabooked our wedding photos, at least, most of the ones I wanted to scrapbook.

So guess what I ended up scrapbooking?

Our pictures from the Anniversary Inn, and our first trip to Disneyland together. Ok, so that's not as far back as our engagement or honeymoon, but it helps, right?

Oi! I still need to scrapbook Disney World and our 1 year anniversary photo shoot thing...

Scrapbook party anyone? We can have it at my house. I have a room dedicated to scrapbooking.

3 comments:

  1. That's so sweet - I hope to have an office where I can collect scrapbook stuff again (a lot of supplies my mom had are still at my parents' house...) and then get started!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that idea of a party and an excuse to print off some pictures. I probably won't do a ton of scrape booking but I will put them in an album.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need a scrapbooking room thats for sure! I have slacked on scrapbooking too so don't feel too bad! I need to get on that! Thanks for reminding me :)

    ReplyDelete