Monday, March 16, 2009

Sammy's!!!!!

I totally feel like singing right now. Too bad nobody in the office wants to hear me. ☻


I feel like life is going by incredibly fast. The weeks go by fast, and the weekends even faster. I pay a bill, and next thing I know it's due again. Where is time going?


It's only a month until I go on my mini-vacation to Vegas with my bestie! We are so excited. I booked our hotel today. We'll be staying at Binion's Gambling Hall and Hotel on Fremont Street. They have a rooftop pool that looks pretty freakin' sweet (I'll be sure to post my own pictures), as well as a steakhouse whose menu makes my mouth drool just by reading it. $50 a plate, but I bet it will be soooo worth it. Along with swimming and eating at this amazing steakhouse, we are going to Marriage Can Be Murder at the Four Queens. I think I've already mentioned it... but I'm still way excited to go! We also plan on heading over to the chocolate factory, mostly because I LOVE their chocolates, and they give you free samples. So yeah.... I have a few things that I am wanting to pick up from Coke World (decorations for my house, maybe?), and M&Ms at M&M World are the best, so we're gonna stop there too. It's gonna be a lot of fun!

I have now become "the voice of DataWise." Ok so that's totally a self-title. But seriously, when you call DataWise.. it's my voice telling you which extension belongs to whom. And now, I've been working on a charts video for our website and I narrate the thing. I think it's pretty rad. When the video is posted, y'all should check it out, 'cause I'm pretty proud of my narration-skillz.

This weekend was pretty fun. Friday, I think it was Friday... we watched The Eye with John and Chanda and their adorable baby Jayden. He's so stinkin cute! The Eye was pretty good too. It wasn't terrible. Saturday I had another ballroom practice that only 7 people showed up to. WTF is up with that? Jordan didn't want to teach us any more, because he'd just have to teach it again. But I said he should teach us anyway, so that we're better. Or so I can get some extra practice, or whatever. But oh well. Instead we went over the dance a couple times, and then gossiped about everything ballroom and non-ballroom related. And we also went to Park City... (not the ballroom peeps, but Lance and I) but they didn't have much I liked. I bought a shirt, and some food from Harry and David. Delicioso!

Oh! Last week, or the week before, I can't remember... anyway, sometime Lance and I went to this cute little restaurant called Sammy's in Provo. It's located just off of Center Street. It was so, so, so, so, so good! Lance didn't like it though, but he's a picky eater, so don't listen to him. I loved it! I definitely want to go there again. MmMmMm. I'm totally craving it right now. Mehbeh Sierra will go with me. ☺

http://www.sammyscafe.blogspot.com/

1 comment: