Monday, March 23, 2009

Forgotten Stories

My previous blog got so long winded that I cut it short... forgetting a couple more things to add!

We got up Sunday and had breakfast at Del Taco. Pretty fancy, eh? Anyway, then we headed over to one of the many outlet malls in Vegas. This one we hadn't been to before. I liked it a lot! It had a lot of cool stores. I really liked the Ed Hardy store. I looooove Ed Hardy. Unfortunately, there wasn't really anything cute enough in the store. Sure there were cute things, but they weren't cute enough for $80-$100. Maybe next time... We left this mall empty handed! Can you believe it?! Yes? Oh ok, well I can believe it too.

This is the time when we headed home. I read most of the way (Harry Potter 6). We stopped in Beaver for lunch/dinner... and when we came back to our car, that's when we noticed it.

There was a HUGE dent, scratch and black mark on the side of our car. It looks like someone ran straight into our car. I'm incredibly angry just thinking about it. The car that was parked next to us at the DQ in Beaver was there before us, so it wasn't them. We decided it must have happend in Vegas, either at the MGM parking garage, or the Outlet Mall.

Seriously, how can someone hit your car and drive away? I am so angry! So angry that I can't think of a stronger word to describe my anger except for "angry"! So now we get to call our insurance guy and see what the damage is.

I seriously hope whoever hit our car, gets their car effed up super bad. Too bad I don't believe in Karma... they'll just go along with their life, pretending they didn't screw us over. Stupid pricks.

No comments:

Post a Comment