Saturday, June 6, 2009

Make It Cool

I had a thought the other day, that I'd like to share. I realized that I live my life craving approval from others. It's really only about certain things, but I had to ask myself why?!. For example, if I was driving down the road with my windows down and a really good 80's song came on I would turn it up really loud then be embarassed if anybody heard me listening to 80's, so I'd roll up my windows. That's absolutely retarded! Why should I care what anybody thinks? If I like 80's, I like 80's. So I came up with a motto I'm going to attempt for the next little bit.

Don't wait until someone says it's cool, make it cool.

You could really fill in the lines with many positive words. Like cute. Don't wait until someone says it's cute, make it cute. Basically, the only purpose is to get me to stop worrying about what others think, and just be myself. So, self, here I come!

First order of business, blast Britney Spears as I drive down the road. Booyah!

1 comment:

  1. lol, Yeeah!
    When we were driving home from Lance's B-day party at Doc's, we had the windows down and Mum put in ABBA and we sang really loud and banged our heads all the way home....
    We did get a lot of stares, but it was a blast.
    Plus, if you think about it, it might brighten someone elses day, seeing people act like freaks. :D

    ReplyDelete