Monday, June 1, 2009

This Week

I've been posting a lot lately, I know. So I think I'm going to post more often, and my posts will be shorter.... I hope.

I went to Lagoon yesterday with my hubby. We used to go every year, but we never went last year, so we were pretty excited to go. Wicked (their new ride from two years ago) was shut down... which stinks. I've only been on it once, and it was pretty sweet so I was looking forward to riding it again. We got to ride everything else that we wanted to ride, so it turned out ok. Cliff Hanger used to be my favorite ride, but yesterday when we went, they didn't flip us around as much as they used to. They're more focused on soaking everyone... so I was a little disappointed about that. But Samurai was finally working (it hasn't been running the past 3 times I've been to Lagoon!). I love that ride. I guess it has to be my new favorite! All in all it was a great day.

Lance and I have eaten some of our meals outside on our patio furniture this week. It has been such lovely weather! It's nice to go outside in our backyard and spend time together, with the puppy, and then shoot some hoops. It's going to be such a fabulous summer!

On Saturday I went over to Lance's aunt's house and had a "Girl's Night." It was awesome! His aunt made us the most delicious smoothies I've ever had in my life, and we watched Twilight. It was nice to hang out with them, I hope they do something like that again!

Speaking of Twilight! The New Moon trailer looks amazing! All the lighting looks like how I pictureDD the first one! I'm way excited! Only what.. 6 months to wait? Oi! I guess I could read the books again! :)

Happy June everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment