Friday, July 16, 2010

Random, Much?

Hey there!
I'm at work, waiting for project materials.  Oh yes, it's fun.  It's 5:00pm ET, and the people I'm waiting for are in Virginia, I think.. maybe it's DC?  I don't remember.  But anyway, I really I should have all of the materials by now, donchathink?  I think so.

I'm so excited for tonight!  My friend, Betty, is having a party at her new house.  We will be BBQing, and swimming!  Booyah!  They live in the city that I want to live in, Herriman.  Herriman is MUCH closer to my and Lance's work than Provo.  It is also closer to the rest of my life, like y'know the Jazz games that we spend half the year going to.  Herriman is the same distance as Provo from my family in PG though.  So that's good, too.  Not like they visit me anyway (jerks!).  Just kidding about that last part.  They're not jerks.

Umm... Elise, Emilee and Eric, three of my siblings, all started Insanity.  They all fail.  Emilee and Eric stopped, but Elise is still doing it.  So I guess that means Elise doesn't fail.

My little brother's ex-girlfriend, Lolly, is getting married.  Jared is on a mission.  He seems very OK with it, but it makes me wonder if it's just a front.  I cried when I found out.  I fully support her, and I'm sure she's making the right decision, but I love her so much and really wanted her to be my sister-in-law.  And now, she probably won't hang out with me anymore because it would be too awkward for Sheldon.  That's her fiance.  I wish her the best of luck in her life, and I hope she knows that I'll still always be up for hanging out if she wants to.  And I'll always love her.  She and Jared dated for 5 years before Jared's mission.  She's practically family.  It's hard to let go.

Lance sold the truck.  So now we can pay off our credit cards that we racked up when we were jobless.  It's great fun.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! Lolly is engaged?! That's unbelievable! But that's what happens to missionaries a lot I guess....I'm so sad for Jared....I guess that just means the right girl is out there somewhere waiting for him :-) Still, so sad!

    ReplyDelete