Saturday, August 7, 2010

Motivation

I just want to say that we all fail Insanity.  I lack motivation for... pretty much everything right now.  Not that I'm depressed or anything, I'm just lazy.  For example, my house is a disaster in every room, I don't have any clean clothes, and our fridge and pantry are pretty much empty.  So yeah... laziness.  What am I going to do about it?  Nothing.

Katie had Mabel and she is beautiful.  She is tiny, too!  I like her.

Work is really picking up.  I worked almost 90 hours last pay period.  The thing that stinks about having only one vehicle is that if I have to go in to work earlier, I can't leave earlier, because Lance doesn't get off until 5:00.  It would be sooo much better if we didn't have to drive for 45 minutes to get home.  A 10 minute drive would be nice.  I could get off early and go home and be with Bentley, then go pick up Lance at 5.  But no.  Instead, we have to leave our house at 7:45am, so Lance can drop me off at work by 8:30.  Lance gets off at around 5:00, so he picks me up from work at about 5:30pm.  That right there is a 9 hour workday.  Then we drive for 45 minutes to an hour, depending on traffic, to get home to our cute little Bentley.  By that time, I'm so mentally exhausted that I just want to lie around and do nothing, so that's what I do.

It's only going to get worse as the cycle (the busy period at work) gets going full-steam.  Instead of having 90 hours in a pay period, I'll have 100.  And no, OT is not a good thing, because I'm on salary.

No comments:

Post a Comment