Thursday, December 30, 2010

Broken!

I dropped my phone one too many times, and it broke into pieces.

*sob sob*



That phone has seen me through a lot.  I've had it for 5 years.  I think that's a long time for a phone.

Don't get it confused with my touch screen Samsung that I dropped in the toilet.  That phone I had for a short time before it passed away.  This was my back-up, go to phone, when I was in between phones.

The first picture I took with this shattered phone was of Weston Aland.

Wow.  I don't even talk to him anymore.  I wonder how my old buddy is doing.  He got married a couple of years ago and then we just stopped talking.  It's all good.

Anyway, my new phone.... The LG Encore.


It's just like my Samsung Eternity, but newer, cooler, and not fried due to my stupidity (yet).

1 comment: