Thursday, December 30, 2010

What's Up?

I'll tell you.

My assistant's last day was today.  I have appreciated all her help with everything.  Any task I asked her to do, she did it incredibly well.  I will miss her so much.  We got along so well!  We'll definitely still hang out. Habits?  Yes, please.

My manager is moving to Texas.  Her last day will be next Friday.  She will still be working with the company, but remotely.  I'm not sure if she'll still have "manager" status, or what.  I haven't had "the talk" with my boss yet as to what's happening.  I *think* I get her office.  I mean, Dana offered it to me, but sometimes they change their minds.  So, until I move in to that office, it will be a "maybe" thing.  2 weeks ago, I never saw this coming.  So many changes in a short amount of time.  I'm actually quite nervous.  Who knows what the future holds.

No comments:

Post a Comment