Tuesday, July 17, 2012

My Rolling Baby

Well, here I am, sitting at the computer.  I look and feel like crap, but I have a cute baby squealing with joy behind me, so I guess life is good.

Lily rolls over, all the way. Back to tummy, tummy to back. She rolled across the room yesterday! It makes me sad. It's the beginning of the end of being a baby.

She had a doctor appointment last Friday.  Dr. Arnold says Lily is ahead of most babies. I bet doctors tell all moms that.  Lily seems normal to me. In fact, I thought she was behind.

She coos in syllables.   Her favorite being mumumum, or nanananana.

She reaches out and grabs for things and can hold them in her hands for a while.

And now she's fussy, so I guess I'm done.

Good day!

2 comments:

  1. Jenn- This Danielle Christensen. I have been following your blog for a long time now. I love how you are so real and honest about your feelings and life. I had my fourth baby just after you had Lily and it has helped to read that I am not alone in my frustration at losing the baby weight and getting back to normal. I was doing Insanity also, but was getting frustrated with it. So I have started something and wanted to share since you have helped me so much (though you don't know it). Last week I just started the E84 challenge with my sister and am loving it. It is simple and easy and best of all natural and safe to take while breastfeeding (yeah)! I have lost a couple of pounds already and have a lot more energy. Anyway....just wanted to share what finally is working for me. We are trying to get a fun group of ladies to do it with to keep us accountable. Check out www.share84.com and let me know what you think (I am on Facebook under Danielle Sparks Christensen)...we would love to have you join us! Thanks again for always being honest and real. Have a great rest of your week! And by the way, you amaze me...being a full-time mommy and working nights! Go Jenn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Danielle! One of your sons was in my primary class for a short while before you guys moved. I want to say his name was Tyrell, but I don't really trust my memory... Anyway, I remember you! :) I'll have to check out that E84 thing. Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete