Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Take A Guess

I've worked a TON the past couple of weeks.

Want to guess how many hours I have so far?

Go ahead, I'll wait....



Ninety two.   Ninety-friggen-two hours in 8 days of work.  And I still have two days left this week/pay period.


A couple of nights I would just be going to bed as Lance was getting up for work.

Yesterday, I got to bed at 6am.  Lily got up at about 9am.  I fed her, rocked her and loved her, then put her back to bed.  We then slept until about 10:30, when I fed her again and we played while we watched Dancing with the Stars.  After that, it was 12:30 and nap time.

I have no idea how long Lily slept, but I got up at 3:45pm.  I'm pretty sure she woke up before that and cried herself back to sleep.

Mother of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment