Thursday, December 13, 2012

North Carolina!



I'm going to see my family!!!!!


For a few days there, I thought we weren't going to make it happen.  Flight prices were nearing $700, per person.

Seriously?  How rude.

I found a loophole.  We're flying into Greensboro (instead of Raleigh), and when we return we'll be flying out of Raleigh.  Greensboro is about 1.5 hours from Raleigh.  But 1.5 hours of driving is very much worth the money we saved by doing it this way.

And now I get to stress, worry, plan, and prepare to fly with a 9 month old baby who gets bored easily and can only sleep in her crib, on her tummy, in complete silence and isolation.

You do not envy me, I know.


Anyway, once the bad part (aka, the four-hour flight from Salt Lake to Chicago) is over, I get to relax and have fun with the ones I love the most!

Here's what I wanna do!


Les Misérables Movie Poster

I want to see Les Mis! I hate the casting, but I must see this movie, and I must see it with my father.  No exceptions.

I want to go to the beach!

I want to eat sushi!  I love sushi. I imagine I'll love it more in a state that isn't landlocked.

That's all I can think of now.  I better go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment