Saturday, December 1, 2012

Pretty Girl

Since I can now blog from my phone, I have no excuse for having photo free entries.
She likes to take handfuls of food and shove as much as she can in her mouth


Daddy left a bag of chocolate covered pomegranate on the floor and Lily found it.  She had a chocolate party!
 
 
My girls in their Christmas dresses. :-)

 
 
She used to never snuggle like this, but now she does every day. Mostly when she's tired.  It melts my heart.
 
She loves bath time!  And I love giving her moe hawks.


 
 
She likes to stand up using the bottom stair, then she squeals and waves her arm around in the air - "MOM! Look at me!"

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, she is so freaking adorable! She definitely looks like your child. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! Love her. :0) I'm pretty sure we have that exact same high chair.

    ReplyDelete