Monday, January 14, 2013

San Moritz

Lance and I spent all of Saturday driving around the Sandy area looking at different apartments, town homes, condos, and rental homes.  It was a long day, but we succeeded!  We found the perfect place to call home for the next bit.  It is the San Moritz Apartments in Midvale.

We'll be moving over the course of the next two weeks.

Some of my favorite things about this particular place are:
  • It feels like a condo.  There is a club house, which our town home never had.  I'm looking forward to getting in the hot tub, in the snow.
  • Granite countertops
  • Space above the cabinets. I don't know why I'm attracted to this, but, I am.
  • Two closets in the master bedroom: A smallish one for Lance and a giant one for me.  Just kidding, Lance has more clothes than I do. (I'm not joking!)
  • A fireplace!

And the best part of all?  It's 5 minutes from Lance's work.  That will be SO nice!

It's two bedrooms, instead of the three that our townhome has, so we'll be getting rid of a lot of stuff.  It feels good to downsize.

We've never rented before... but I'm super excited!

1 comment: