Monday, April 16, 2007

Disneyland/California Adventure

MySpace.com Blogs - JenJo MySpace Blog

Shared via AddThis

I'm having a blast here in the heart of Los Angeles...AKA Anaheim!  We went to Disneyland on Friday and got to ride everything we wanted to except Splash Mountain and the Matterhorn.  Splash Mountain was completely shut down for the day, and the Matterhorn was temporarily closed for repairs, and we didn't have time to go back to it.  But, I had a blast!  My favorite ride at Disneyland would have to be...Indiana Jones.  What a sweet ride!
I got my picture taken with Captain Jack Sparrow.  Those charaters are super hard to find!  It's like they don't want their picture taken with you!  We had to chase him down...it was crazy.  Man, he really looked like Johnny Depp..it was sweet!  I'll post my amazing pic...
On Saturday, my birthday, we went to California Adventure!  California Adventure had a lot more "fun" rides than Disneyland.  Disneyland had a better atmosphere though.  My favorites at California was Hollywood Tower of Terror, and the Rockin' California Screamin'.  Serious fun....  There was so much detail in the hotel for the Tower of Terror...  it was crazy!  And the ride...amazing!  And the Screamin' was sweet because of the music and it was fast.  I was on the last car, so I couldn't see where we were going, it was sweet!
Some other great rides at Disneyland: Rockin' Space Mountain, and of course Pirates of the Caribbean.  California: The Aviator, Grizzly Rapids.
There were several 3D movies around the parks, and we saw all of them.  My favorite was A Bug's Life because it had loads of interaction with the audience.
So all in all, it's been an amazing weekend!  And my birthday rocked!  What better place to be than the "happiest place on earth" "where dreams come true"?!  My mom bought me some nice sunglasses, and a pirate princess shirt, and then she and my dad took me to dinner at this place right outside the park called La Brea Bakery.  You eat outside, and because it was kinda chilly they had their heat lamps on.  We had sour dough bread as an appetizer.  I love sour dough bread!  And then I had herb chicken, and mashed potatoes with a very elegant salad...and of course to drink; Dr. Pepper.  MmmMmm...
It's been nice staying in a $200/night hotel, and getting practically all the souveniers we want.  For the first (and last) time in my life, I feel like rich folk.  But I'm sure the second we get home that will end.  Woohoo for tax returns!
Now...we are off to Las Vegas to spend more money and have more fun!  Gogo Coke World, the best Coke on earth!!
Ciao for now! (Heehee, that rhymed!)

No comments:

Post a Comment