Tuesday, April 3, 2007

iPod/Disneyland/Engagements

MySpace.com Blogs - JenJo MySpace Blog

Shared via AddThis

So I have an amazing boy...  He felt bad for my stupidity, and he bought me a 4GB, pink iPod for an early B-Day present.  How sweet.. I love him so much.  Now I can listen to music on the long journey to DisneyLand next week!
Did I mention I'm going to DisneyLand?  I didn't think so...  I haven't been since I was 4 years old...  I'm actually kind of nervous because I remember everything being really scary.  I guess we'll see!  I'm taking my camera, so be on the lookout for some sweet new pictures!
Speaking of new pictures, Lance and I got our engagement photos back.  I posted 2, one cute one, and one mess up.  So uh... check them out, and comment!  I would post more, but then our announcements wouldn't be as special, and yeah...
Right now I'm just wasting time.  I'm really not tired, but I don't have anything to do... soo.... yeah....

No comments:

Post a Comment