Friday, October 31, 2008

At Least Now I Can Say That I Am Tryin'

MySpace.com Blogs - JenJo MySpace Blog

Shared via AddThis

So last night's season opener game for the Jazz was awesome!  They turned the lights of for player introductions, and they haven't done that before.  They had to re-do all the lights in the arena to do it too, it was rad.  Crazy tidbit of informatino for ya: Deron Williams asked them to do that.  Shows ya how much Utah loves Deron!  Anyway, they gave us all glowsticks, so when the lights went off it was all glowy and just rad in the arena.
So I was getting kind of down about the Twilight movie.  I had nobody to go with, and everyone already had people to go with, and they weren't inviting me (I know, boohoo right?  But still... ).  But then the other day my sister in law, Laura invited me to go with her.  So I was really happy about that.  I know Lance doesn't want to see it, so it was looking like I wasn't going to see the movie at all.  So yeah, we're going Thursday night (technically Friday 12am).  She got my ticket for me, because she's such a nice person.  Thanks Laura!  I'll pay her back when I see her.  It's good to know I have a friend, eh?
I can already tell the tone of this blog has gone sour, so why save it now?  Do you ever feel like you're doing your best to make up for how you've been in the past, but nobody seems to give a crap?  No?  Well good for you.  I can name... hmm... 5 people that are kind of getting on my nerves for different yet slightly related things.  I'm tired of trying, and I want to say to Hell with all of it.  They're all selfish.  But then again, am I being selfish for saying they're selfish?  I dunno.

No comments:

Post a Comment