Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Let It Out

MySpace.com Blogs - JenJo MySpace Blog

Shared via AddThis

The tailgate party went well!  If I can say so myself, I had some good food there.  And Tenille and Brandon brought some delicious desserts.  Best of all BYU won!  It would be a lie if I said I watched the game.  I probably paid attention to maybe 2 plays the entire game.  Next time I'll try to pay attention better.  Next time = BYU vs U of U.  Oh yeah!  I'm gonna invite fans for both teams and it will be awesome!
Lance and I went to the Jazz autograph party last night and got everyone's signature!  Last year we missed Deron, Boozer, Korver, and Memo... but we got 'em all this year.  PS: Kyle Korver and Mehmet Okur are way hotter up close and in person than they are from far away, or on TV, just so you know...  The nicest players were Boozer (he reminds me of Weston, totally... they could be brothers, except that Booze is black....) and Kirilenko.  Nobody was a jerk this time, so that's good.  We had them sign this mini b-ball hoop that we will put over one of our doors downstairs, and most of the players were like "I had one of those"  and I told them that Lance likes to play with it while he watches them play.  Lol... it always made them laugh.  It was great.
So Lance got offered this really great job within his current company.  It's a move up, and over a $3 raise per hour.  It sounds really great and all, until you find out it's swing shift.  Swing shift = not seeing eachother, him not going to Jazz games.  We've talked about it and prayed about it, and now it's up to Lance.  He's supposed to make his decision today, and I told him I would support him whichever way he goes.  I flat out told him I wanted him to turn it down though.  We have plenty of money as it is, and it's not worth being on opposite schedules (again).  But, if he feels he should take it, then I guess he should.  Hopefully we'll eventually be able to get back on the same schedule again.  But if not, then I guess I just had a lot of free time open up.  Anybody want to hang?

No comments:

Post a Comment