Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Wii Fit

MySpace.com Blogs - JenJo MySpace Blog

Shared via AddThis

Lance and I went to the mall on Saturday to get him the new NBA 2K9 game, and when we went into Gamestop, Wii Fit was there!  I was so excited because we've been looking for it for 3 months now!  I couldn't wait to get home and try it.
When we got home, we both did our initial "Body Test" and found out we have normal BMI's but the game makes you make a goal.  My goal was to lose 10 lbs, and Lance just wants to lose 3.
After the first day of working out with it, my body was so freaking sore!  It kicked my butt.  It's seriously the coolest game ever.  It's like having a personal trainer in your home at your convenience.  (Mine is a male... ;-) ).  In the game they have Yoga, Strength (which is like pilates), Aerobic and Balance.  Yoga is my favorite... it feels so nice to stretch.
Hopefully I can reach my goal of being 10lbs lighter!  We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment