Thursday, April 2, 2009

Happy April!

This past week has been quite interesting.

Monday, Lance and I dropped our Dodge off at Cascade for them to repair it, and we got a rental car from Enterprise. Our insurance doesn't cover rentals.... so we had to pay out of pocket for it. It's not really that bad of a price... but guess what I'm driving? A disgusting PP Loser (PT Cruiser). It's so ugly, seriously. I like the small size though, it's nice being able to tell where the front of your car is. Made me realize how big our Dodge really is... Anyway, we pick up our Dodge today, so I don't have to feel so ugly on the roads any more. ☺

Jared's endowments were on Tuesday. It was very special. I was so happy to see a whole bunch of people there supporting him. I was kind of upset though. Lance and I got there late and so there was no room on the row for me to sit next to my family. But, I got to see them all in the Celestial room, so it wasn't that big of a deal.

Yesterday, April Fool's day, the coolest thing I saw was the YouTube "new layout." Everything was upside down! They even had a link for "tips for viewing" which said to turn your screen upside down, or tilt your head way over to the side. It was pretty sweet. It also had a link you could click that changed it back to the old way. How silly!

Lance and I bought some stuff at IKEA this past weekend. We bought a coffee table and matching end table for our upstairs living room. It looks so nice up there. We also bought a new entertainment center and two end tables for the basement (TV room). Then we spent Sunday rearranging everything. It looks a lot nicer down there now. And we hung our surround sound speakers on the wall, so now you don't see the ugly holes from where the previous owners' speakers were. I also hung up some decorations I've been procrastinating. I'm pretty excited about it. Come check it out sometime!

April is the BEST month of the year, I swear. It has so many "fun" days!
April 1st: April Fool's Day
April 3rd: Sierra's (my best friend) birthday
April 6th: Brayden's (my nephew) birthday.
April 10th: Good Friday
April 11th: My dad's birthday
April 12th: Easter
April 14th: My birthday (woot!)
April 20th: My parents' anniversary
April 21st: Lance's birthday
April 30th: Jessica's (my little sister) birthday

It is also the month where I am the most broke. ☺

Happy April everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment