Saturday, May 2, 2009

Hey Big Spender

Lance and I got a little carried away today...

We went to the mall to get his mom a birthday present, and while we were there I went to Buckle. In a moment of weakness, I bought a pair of jeans and two shirts. Even though I'm feeling guilty about the cost, they look hot! While I was doing this, Lance bought two phone covers and got a clear shield put on his phone.

After the mall I had ballroom practice. Jordan and Brenda cleaned us like crazy today! It was very exhausting, and also way too hot in the dance room at the PG rec center! But, the dance is going to look amazing!

We actually went back to the mall after this, and got me a new phone. It's pretty sweet, I love it. It's a Samsung Eternity. We also bought me two phone covers and got a clear shield put on it, since it's a touch screen phone. I'm pretty excited, since I've had the same phone for about two and a half years now. The phone cover selection wasn't as sweet as the ones for the iPhone that Lance got. So I just got a solid pink one, and one that's blue with white flowers on it.

All in all, it was a great day... we just, are feeling a little guilty about the money we spent... Doh!

No comments:

Post a Comment