Thursday, May 7, 2009

We're the Dancerz

I had a great time performing on Saturday, and I'm so thankful for all those who came and supported me. It really meant a lot to see people supporint me. I thought they only filmed it the night I didn't dance... but lucky me...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-y45vRiVYY

Jordan said they were thinking about making a music video. That sounds interesting... not sure yet if it's going to happen or not.

In other news... I got a baby! Introducing....



Bentley!

I love her so much. She is a black and tan Chihuawhat. A Chihuahua Terrier mix. I think she should be called a "Chihua-warrior" (get it?) but yeah... Anyway, she's super sweet and cuddly. She loves to be held, but she also loves to run around on the ground at your feet. She loves to get your face. Lance was laughing a lot last night when he was laying on the ground and she kept trying to kiss his face. She keeps trying to kiss Abbi, but Abbi gets super upset and hisses at her, swats her and runs away.

Oh the joy of children! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment