Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My Big Fat Italian Anniversary

We've made it two years! Really, that's nothing compared to the 5 we dated before we were married... but still. Glad to be married longer than most of the people in Hollywood! ;)


On our actual anniversary, July 7, we went to Tuscany for dinner. My company has held their annual Christmas party there in the past, and we LOVE that place, so Lance surprised me with reservations there.


If you're unfamiliar with Tuscany, it's a restaurant in Holiday, owned by Mark Eaton, it's Italian, and it's delicious. :) I had pork, and lance had meat loaf. I know... silly boy gets meat loaf at a fancy restaraunt. But hey, I'm sure it was delicious!

We also saw Craig Bolerjack there... I've seen him a bazillion times before at Jazz games, but it's kinda cool to see him, uh, not at a Jazz game, and not in a suit!

Vegas was awesome. I posted all our pictures on Facebook. It was kind of a struggle to get them all on there in the correct order because some were taken from the camera, some my phone and some Lance's phone. So it took me a long time to get them in the correct time-wise order.

This time we went hotel hopping. :) Stayed in 3 different hotels... saved a lot of money doing that, too. First night was at Golden Gate, which was only $9, then the next two were at Binion's which was $20 a night. Then we stayed at the Venetian which kind of back-tracked our money saving, but hey, that's why we were going super cheap in the first place; so we could stay at the Venetian without too much damage.

We missed our Bentley very much. We would often wish she was running around our hotel room and playing with us. :( But it's ok. I know she had fun at my parents' house.

This time, the "shows" we went to here the NBA Hall of Fame... not really a show, but yeah, and we also went to Tournament of Kings, which is a dinner show. Very good! Very fun!

All in all it was a great trip. It was nice to get away and relax and sleep in.

Happy Pioneer day!

No comments:

Post a Comment