Saturday, October 31, 2009

Carlotta Sassine aka "Torchy"

My lovely sister in law, Laura hosted a murder mystery party last night.  It was a lot of fun.  We did a 1920's Chicago themed one, so I got all 20's up.

I planned to get off work at 2:00 so I would have plenty of time to do my hair and makeup, but... I didn't get off until 4:00, and only had an hour to shower, do my hair and my makeup.

I was pretty pleased with the way I turned out.

I tried to do a finger wave in my hair... then I roughly triple barreled the rest of it so it kinda flowed together.

Heavy makeup, since I was going for the "silent film" look....

Anyway, it was a fun night!  Lance went to the Jazz game, and took my dad, and I took my brother, Eric to the party.  I think he enjoyed it a lot.  He got pretty into it.  I felt really bad though, because we got back to my house at 1am, and he had to be at work at 7am.  So I hope he has time for a nap today before we go to Katie's Halloween party.

Seriously, I love my family!!  I am so happy my brother was there for me when I needed a "date" for this party.  I'm glad he came, and I'm glad he had a good time.

Unfortunately, I don't have any other pictures from the evening, but Laura does, so I'll steal them from her and put them on my Facebook.

Tonight, I am being a (modest and modified) Deal or No Deal girl!  I'm pretty pleased with myself.  I have a silver case, and I'm going to put the number 7 on it (of course because that's my lucky number).  I can't decide what amount of money to put in my case though.  I feel like everyone will expect the $1,000,000, so I'm thinking of doing the $0.01....   Hmm, we'll see.  I'll try to get pictures of how I turn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment