Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Soda Epiphany


I quite often open a new can of soda, take a few sips, then leave the rest of the soda on one of our end tables.

And today I had the nerve to chew Lance out for drinking 3-5 sodas a day.

Which is worse:  Drinking 1 soda a day and wasting most of it, or drinking 3-5 sodas a day?

I guess it depends on your values. 

Do you value a clean house?  A healthy body? Saving money?

I value all three.  So... here's the compromise (that I have not yet talked over with Lancee...):  We buy mini cans of soda for me, so I drink the whole thing.  And he cuts his soda back to two a day (he can still have the reg size).

Then we will have a clean house (because my cans won't be everywhere), be healthier (by not drinking so much soda), and we'll be saving money (by drinking less and wasting less).

Go team!

1 comment: