Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Rabble! Rabble! Rabble!

Not a whole lot going on this week.

I went to Frightmares for Elise's birthday.  It was tons of fun!  I got her a Sweet 16 crown and matching sash to wear.  It was awesome!  16 is a big deal!!  Yay Elise!  I didn't do any of the haunted walk-throughs though.  Sad, huh?  The lines were pretty long.  Oh yeah, and I don't like to be scared. :)

The first pre-season Jazz game was last Thursday.  I was so excited!  It felt like it had been forever since I'd seen my boys play.  They did well.  It's pre-season, so it doesn't really matter, but... whatever.  I still had fun.  The people who have sat next to us the past 2 seasons, still sit next to us so that's pretty awesome too!

I told Lance that I want courtisde seats for Christmas.  So when we saw them on KSL for $750 we got super excited... until we realized that iwas $750 each, and not $750 for the pair... and that's for a pre-season game.  Regular season could be twice that much.  Lame.  Sounds life if I am ever going to sit there, we need to do a whole lotta saving.

I guess that's enough rambling.  Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment