Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Familiar Feeling

The soreness set in a few hours after I did the fit test yesterday.  I didn't walk as funny as last time, but we'll see if that changes after today's workout.

The warm-up is once again hard.  I can get through the warm-up circuit one full time before I have to stop.  I am not able to increase my speed/intensity with each circuit, yet.

Bentley is my personal helper.  She sits on the couch and watches me, and near the end of the workout when I collapse to the ground to stop for a break she comes right over in my face to give me kisses.

Water is my best friend.

In the winter when my house was 50 degrees it was harder to start, but easier to keep going to stay warm.  Now that my house is 72 degrees it's easier to start, but harder to keep going because it's so warm.

Stretching feels soooooo gooooood.

No comments:

Post a Comment