Monday, June 28, 2010

Take Two

Some people at my work are doing a Biggest Loser type weight loss competition, and although I'm not really participating, I thought I'd show my support by doing Insanity again.  So, here are my first day fit test results.  It's been three months since I finished Insanity and some of these results are better than my first day last round, and some are worse.

Switch Kicks: 38
Power Jacks: 37
Power Knees: 75
Power Jumps: 20
Globe Jumps: 7
Suicide Jumps: 10
Push-Up Jacks: 13
Low Plank Oblique: 38

So.. there it is.  I'm posting this as motivation to improve my reps on each move.  I'm also going to attempt to commit to the diet better.  5 meals, 300 calories.  One of the recipes they've given is like a sandwich inside of a tomato.. sounds delicious, but there's no way I'd ever get Lance to eat that.  So, I'm making food that works with my diet and if he doesn't like it he can find something else to eat.  Yep, tough love.  This isn't a restaurant.

 I don't have a way to track my weight anymore because we sold our Wii Fit, but that's ok.  I'll just go by how I look and feel, since I'll probably just gain weight.

1 comment:

  1. Yay good for you! Make sure you tell Eric to keep working out! He did the firs thing today too! It's more important to be healthy and fit than to lose weight! You make me excited to have this baby and get my body back!

    ReplyDelete