Friday, June 17, 2011

Lance's Draft

Lance wrote this draft over a year ago, and for some reason never posted it.  I think he thought it was dumb or something.  Well I like it!  And I like reading his point of view on things. :)

• It sucks being late to a Jazz game, because you miss the lights being shut off and you also miss the opportunity to see someone mess up the National Anthem. Well that is all besides the point, but we were late and we just got off the escalator and about to go to our portal when a guy stopped us that worked for the Arena, and he asked us if we wanted to go sit in the lower bowl. We could never turn down something like that so we headed down there in amazement. It was one of our best times ever at a Jazz game...


• For the longest time our Nephew's wanted to sleep over. It was in the summertime and we were constantly busy so we couldn't have them sleep over for a while, until one time Jenn said OK, you guys can sleep over on such and such date. I don't remember all the details but the date she gave was about a month away...Well it came time for them to sleep over and we decided to have our tent put up in the backyard and we all sleep out there. Boy do those boys like to wiggle when they are sleeping. But we all had a good time.

• We were on a vacation with Jenn's family up in Yellowstone and the first night we were there we could feel something moving underneath our tent. We didn't think much of it, and the next couple of nights we could feel something but couldn't really figure it out. Well when we were leaving I was packing up camp and it came time for me to roll up our tent and while I moved it there was a little furry mouse that had been under our tent the whole time. I guess he just wanted to stay warm...but I bet he was hungry after that...

• We were down in Vegas and we were at the Wax Museum and I told Jenn to stand by a statue of 2Pac, well I will let you see for yourself, but I don't think she realized that she was having her picture taken...So is my cutie!

Well I know there are plenty other memories we have out there. But these were some of the ones I liked a lot and I don't want to forget anytime soon. I hope you enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment