Thursday, June 9, 2011

New Love

Eye color and eye shimmer from The Body Shop.  Amazing!

I went to The Body Shop the other day to get some shampoo and conditioner and they had a deal going on store wide where if you buy two items you get one free.  So, I decided to give their eyeshadow a try.  I was not disappointed.  In fact, it's my new favorite!  It's got a nice texture, comes in shimmery colors or matte colors, lasts all day and best of all, it doesn't give my eyelids a rash, or dry them out like others do. Better than MAC?  Oh yes.  Cheaper than MAC?  Double yes!  I went back last night and got 5 more colors.  So I got 6 for the price of three!  Yippee!  Happy day!  No more eyelid rash!

I love the shampoo I bought from there as well.  I think next I'll try their face wash and lip balm....

Best summer ever!

1 comment:

  1. I loooove the Body Shop. I have their guarana body wash, and it's freaking amazing. Also, their coco butter is awesome for stretch marks.

    ReplyDelete