Friday, July 1, 2011

Oh, Hello

I got a spray tan today.  That was fun.  I like being tan. My friend, Vhanessa is doing full body spray tans for $20 during her grand opening. If you want one, let me know and I'll get you her info!

Tomorrow my family is having a barbecue, and I'm making the burgers.  Usually we use the frozen kinds, but I wanted to try something different.  I hope they taste good.  I also want to attempt to make Carol's (Lance's mom's) potato salad.  It is the best salad ever!!!  The potato to pickle to egg to dressing ratio is absolutely perfect every single time.  She is amazing.  I'd also like to make deviled eggs.  Those are just things you have to have at barbecues.

On Sunday the lesson is about missionary work.  The lesson suggests writing to a missionary.  I think Jared would enjoy some pictures and notes from random 4-to-5 year old strangers, don't you?  I'm debating on including a picture of the class.  Might be fun.

1 comment:

  1. that potato salad...it's like heaven in a bowl.
    and I think Jared would looove that.

    ReplyDelete