Monday, September 19, 2011

Starting to Feel Pregnant

At least, what I think pregnant feels like....

I have constant pressure in my lower abdomen.  Sometimes it hurts, like cramps.

I get a lot of headaches.  Before quitting caffeine, the only time I had headaches was when I had caffeine withdrawal, now it's practically daily.  But it's never bad enough to have to take Tylenol.

I'm always hungry.  It used to be, if I had Cafe Rio for lunch I wouldn't need to eat for the rest of the day.  Now if I have Cafe Rio for lunch I still need to eat again about 4 hours later.  Also, I can't work through my lunch break, I can't think clearly without food.

I get dizzy if I stand up too fast.

My nose is always stuffy.

My eyes ache as if I haven't slept in days.

It hurts when my dogs step on my stomach.

On a scale of 1 to 10, my patience used to be a 4, now it's a zero.  Luckily Lance is already perfect so he doesn't get yelled at very much (if ever).

I still have 25 weeks to go.  I bet it only gets worse.

2 comments:

  1. It does. Get worse, I mean. The good news is, when you see that beautiful baby, none of it will matter anymore, and it will all have been worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It got better for me, and then it got worse in the last 5 weeks. The 2nd trimester is the best. But you know what's weird? I miss being pregnant sometimes. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete