Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Rough Week

I've started about 3 blog posts and ended up deleting them all because I just go off on how horrible everything is going right now.

So, instead I'll just say that I'm still here.  I'm exhausted, stressed out, depressed, and I no longer wake up wanting to go to work.  This is the first time in my life where I'd rather stay home and clean all day.

Maybe a new budget is in order so I don't have to work anymore.


In other news, my best friend got married!!  Yay Sierra!  It was beautiful.  She was beautiful.  I had to give a toast and that was really scary.  I think what I said was OK (from what I can remember... I was so nervous, words just kinda came out!), but I wish I had said more nice things about Sierra.  I wish I had gotten across how much I really do love her.


And now for a story...

Three years ago I loved shopping.  I would buy new clothes every week.  After Lance lost his job, I kicked that habit in the butt.  And now?  I hate shopping.  I love having new clothes, but I hate going to the mall, trying clothes on, justifying the cost, etc. So I'm still squeezing into my regular clothes.  Some fit... sorta.  My pants are all getting too tight and it's not really comfortable.  I need new under-clothing as well.  I just don't want to go shopping.  Besides, it's no fun when you don't have someone to go with.  ...As if Lance wants to hang out around maternity clothes.

I bet he would if I asked. I just don't want to go, so I don't want to ask.

1 comment:

  1. Gen-X over by Macey's is a great place to get cheap under clothes! Go for the $4 tanks and just get the biggest size. I have some maternity clothes you can borrow if you're interested. :)

    ReplyDelete