Saturday, October 6, 2012

Semi-Annual Resolutions

Instead of New Years' resolutions, I want to make semi-annual resolutions.  Just after conference, in April and October.  I want to make goals in my life as inspired by conference.

I am so loving this idea.

Conference started with a bang!  18 year old male missionaries and 19 year old female missionaries.

This is a big deal!  I was so excited to hear this.  Why?  Because my little sister, Emilee, has wanted to go on a mission for a long time now, and now she doesn't have to wait as long.  She also gets to come back being younger than she would have been when she left in the first place with the old age limit.  I am so excited for her!  She is truly a great example to me.

So many talks this morning inspired me. I wish I had been taking notes...  :-(

Three more wonderful sessions to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment