Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Birthday Girl!

Lily's birthday was a couple of weeks ago, but here are some pictures of my angel!


She is very animated, and loves to use her hands while "telling stories." She says the words: mama, dadda, hi, hey, and "pyda," which means "spider." She loves the itsy bitsy spider.


She love, love, loves her daddy. She gets so excited when he comes home for lunch and when he comes home from work in the evenings.

She likes to play in her toy box.


She's a super fast crawler!  She can walk along the furniture, and stand up without support for a while, but she's a little nervous to walk on her own.

She is and always has been a good sleeper.  She sleeps about 13 hours at night, and takes two, two hour naps during the day.  This is good for this momma who works at night!  I can still get about 7-8 hours of sleep, and if I neglect cleaning and laundry, I can take naps too!

She loves taking baths!


Her invitations to her birthday party, with her picture.




She liked opening presents, but just like most young children, she wanted to play with what she opened, rather than open a new present.  If I could rule the world, I'd outlaw opening presents at parties. ☺
Sierra, Elise and I dipped some Oreos in white chocolate, and drizzled with milk chocolate. They're supposed to go with the zebra theme.


Her smash cake, which I loved!!!!!! So cute!


And Lily loved it too!



Her birthday outfit!  The onesie is now stained. I waited too long to wash it.


These decorations said "let's get wild!" on them, and I didn't like that. So Emilee helped me cover it up with Minnie Mouse instead.

Add caption

4 comments:

  1. I love you guys! You are such an adorable family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What hard work, and such fantastic results! She's a doll--I love how much Keele I see in her. I will rejoice when my child sleeps like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Super cute pictures. That cake looked amazing! So did the invites...so did everything, actually. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! As I'm reading this, Emilee is playing a song in her room.. "The trouble with girls" by Scotty McCreery. It brings me to tears. LOVE YOU!!

    ReplyDelete