Saturday, March 30, 2013

I Don't Have OCD!

I've always thought I had a bit of OCD in me.

After learning more about my Type 4 energy and movement, I've realized that it's just my nature!

For example.... I like to rotate my clothes by season.  If it's warm out, I want to get all of my winter clothes out and put away where I don't have to see them.  If it's cold out, I'll keep out only the "warm" clothes that can be layered easily with other clothing.  Also, my clothes are organized by color, in rainbow order (after Black and white), in my closet.

OCD?  Actually, no.  It's structure. I like clean lines, I like negative space. I don't want my closet cluttered with clothes I won't wear for months.  My maternity clothes were boxed up the moment they were too big.  I still haven't gotten my "skinny" clothes out of storage.  I don't want it to be difficult to find something to wear.  If I want to wear "my favorite red shirt" I know it will be between my whites and oranges.  Clothing stores that don't organize this way, make me crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment