Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Oh, My Cute Girl

In the morning, I have to be really careful about the order of how I do things.

I must take the dogs out before I get Lily up and feed her breakfast.  If not...


She'll climb out of her high chair, find a tooth brush, and cry at the top of the stairs until I come back in.

She loves brushing her teeth.  She asks for any time she sees tooth paste or a tooth brush.

In fact, today she went into my bathroom and grabbed the tooth paste and was eating it.

Kinda gross.

Lily also loves, loves, LOVES going to the park. If we go on a walk and pass the park she will cry.

If we spend an hour at the park, she will cry when it's time to go.

She was pointing at an airplane.

She loves the slides. Her favorite is the tallest one. She practically jumps on it to slide down! (This picture is the smallest slide, not the tallest slide.)



 

Sure do love this girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment